Session 1 / Сессия 1
- Tatiana Menshenina, Withersworldwide, Challenging jurisdiction of arbitral tribunals – whether it is "never late"
- Sergii Melnyk, ICC, From Theory to Practice: Main Conclusions from Real-Life Application of Prague Rules in ICC Cases
Session 2 / Сессия 2
- Yaroslav Klimov, Norton Rose Fulbright, Russian arbitration landscape overview 2020
- Maxim Kulkov, KK&P (Kulkov, Kolotilov and Partners), Application by Russian courts of the recent novelties protecting sanctioned companies
- Alexander Popelyuk, Lidings, When arbitration meets insolvency
- Timur Aitkulov, Clifford Chance, Binding non-signatories to arbitration agreements
Session 3 / Сессия 3
- Alexander Pisemskiy, CSI Group, Mission possible. How AI brings a new scale and approach to the evidence analysis?
- Anton Vashkevich, Simplawyer Legal Tech Company, Can law be automated? Will we still need judges and lawyers if law turns into code?
- Dmitry Ivanov, Morgan Lewis, Cyber Security and Data Protection in International Arbitration