The aim of the Working Group is to monitor and analyse the decisions of Russian courts on arbitration issues in order to prepare annual reviews.
The research will cover the following issues of the Russian court practice:
- enforceability/validity of arbitration clauses;
- arbitrability of certain types of disputes;
- interim measures in arbitration;
- Institute of Emergency Arbitrator;
- Analysis of particular grounds of refusal for recognition and enforcement foreign arbitral awards in Russia.
1. Formation of the working group (5-7 people)
2. Meetings of the Working group once a month
3. Release of the annual review of Russian court practice by the end of 2019.
If you would like to join us, please contact Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinators of the Working group:
Anton Maltsev, Partner, Baker McKenzie
Mikhail Samoylov, Counsel, Mansors.
Members of the Working group:
Aivar Malikov, Associate, INTEGRITES
Anastasia Vantseva, Magister, MSAL
Anton Ivanov, TA Legal Consulting
Axel Boës, Partner, Koch Duken Boes
Daria Shlyapnikova, Associate, AB Forward Legal
Diana Krykova, MGIMO
Dmitry Taput, Associate, Petrol Chilikov Law Offices
Irina Samodelkina, Associate, Busse Disputes Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
Irina Varyushina, Associate, Baker McKenzie
Kirill Korotkov, Intern, Mansors
Marat Agabalyan, Partner, TA Legal Consulting
Maria Ukolova, Intern, RAA
Maria Vinokurova, Associate, DLA Piper
Mikhail Blat, Intern, RAA
Natalia Bogdanova, Lawyer, Beiten Burkhardt
Rafael Nugmanov, Intern, RAA
Roman Abu Salekh, Associate, DLA Piper
Sergey Petrachkov, Partner, ALRUD
Valeriya Teslina, Program Coordinator, RAA
Victoria Gladysheva, Program Coordinator, RAA
Yaroslav Klimov, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
Review of Russian case law on arbitration matters and transboundary legal proceedings 2019 is available here.
Review of Russian case law on arbitration matters and transboundary legal proceedings 2020 is available here.