The aim of the Working group shall include three key workflows:
1) to monitor the latest trends in the field of development and improvement of effective mechanisms for data protection in international arbitrations;
2) elaborate strategy for implementation of the most universal mechanisms;
3) elaborate recommendations for arbitrators to deal with the issues of data protection in arbitration, should this issue arise.
Work and analysis shall cover the following blocks:
Russian data protection and information protection legislation;
The result of the efforts should be preparation of proposals on improving Russian legislation on Ad Hoc arbitration in order to exclude abuses of the principal of good faith in the mentioned sphere).
1. Formation of the Working group (5-7 people);
2. Meetings of the Working group 2-3 times per year;
3. Making recommendations as necessary;
4. Preparation of an annual report once a year.
Coordinator of the Working group: Dmitry Ivanov, Partner, Morgan Lewis.
Members of the Working group:
Alexander Zamaziy, Arbitration Centre at RSPP
Alexandra Mirgorodskaya, Associate, DLA Piper
Dmitry Shchetinin, Higher School of Economics
Ksenia Andreeva, Associate, Morgan Lewis
Maria Ostashenko, Partner, ALRUD
Olesya Zasemkova, MSAL
Olga Kim, KIM CONSULTING SÀRL
Roman Vlasov, Associate, Lidings
Valentin Kulikov, Arbitration Centre at RSPP
Victor Radnaev, Counsel, EPAM