The aim of the Working group is to monitor the last tendencies of development and functioning of Ad Hoc arbitrations
Systematization of court practice related to ad hoc arbitration awards, popularization of application of the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules, harmonization of arbitration procedures (national recommendations on Ad Hoc arbitration procedure).
Preparation of proposals on improving Russian legislation on Ad Hoc arbitration in order to exclude abuses of the principal of good faith in the mentioned sphere.
Cooperation with the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation and UNCITRAL concerning the issues of Ad Hoc arbitration.
1. Formation of the Working Group (5-7 people);
2. Meetings of the Working group once a month;
3. Making recommendations as necessary;
4. Preparation of an annual report once a year.
Coordinator of the Working Group: Andrey Kostitcyn, AdHoc Arbitration Forum
Members of the Working Group:
1. Abdurahmanov Kadi, Compliance Manager, Clarins Group
2. Bormotov Alexander
3. Kalish Yan, Lawyer, Rybalkin, Gortsunyan and Partners
4. Stepanov Artem
5. Ustinov Yury, Lawyer, O2 CONSULTING