Specialist area, professional interests
International Commercial Law, Compliance, IPR, cross regional legal risks management, legal management of complex cross-country infrastructure projects, management of multicultural regional legal teams.
- In 1999 and 2000 Ms. Kamelkova worked as a Research Fellow for the TMC Asser Instituut, TheHague, Netherlands focusing guaranteeing and protection.
- 1998 - 2002 she was a Lecturer on International Commercial Law at the Faculty of International Law, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus.
- In 2000 - 2002 she worked as a in-house counsel for the International Trade and Investment Bank.
- In 2002 - 2003 she received LL.M. degree in European Business Law from the Pallas LL.M. (The Netherlands) being a joint program of six European Universities and the International Bureau of Fiscal Documentation (IBFD, Amsterdam) . Her dissertation was rewarded with the Lord Slynn of Hadley Award.
- In 2004 – 2006 Alevtina worked as an in-house counsel for the telecom provider Mobile Digital Communications (“Velcom”).
- In 2006 Alevtina joined Russian office of “Alcatel” as an in-house lawyer. In 2007 she was appointed the General Counsel for Russia and CIS of the merged “Alcatel- Lucent” group of companies.
- In 2016 she was appointed Head of Legal for Eastern Europe at Nokia joint group of companies.
- 5 December 2016 — Alevtina Kamelkova joined Moscow office of Baker & McKenzie as Counsel of IT/Communications practice group.
- In 2011-2017 Alevtina is the Member of the Board for the Russian Corporate Counsels Association (RCCA).
- Since 2013 –member of the RAA`s board