Law firms’ managers are going through unprecedented times dealing with the complex challenges brought to us by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This webinar will provide a platform for sharing the recent experience of the law firm management community as well as deliver valuable advice from networking, marketing, communication and psychology experts to help us make our best in the ‘new reality’.
Topics will include:
• How to nurture and strengthen client relationships, switch to referrals and crisis results
• Law firm health during the pandemic
• How to use your voice: tips and trick to communicate efficiently in the ‘new normal’
• Chronic burnout of lawyers: symptoms, prevention and treatment
Confirmed speakers include:
• Horacio Bernardes Neto Motta Fernandes Advogados, São Paulo; IBA President
• Itzik Amiel Attorney-at-law, founder & CEO, The Switch™, Award-winning International speaker best-selling author, business mentor, Amsterdam; Vice Chair, IBA Law Firm Management Committee’s Business Development and Marketing Subcommittee
• Tamara Box ReedSmith, London
• Norman Clark Walker & Clark, Fort Myers, Florida; Member, IBA Poverty and Social Development Committee Advisory Board
• Anthony Daimsis Professor, Ottawa University, Ottawa
• Vassily Rudomino Alrud, Moscow; IBA Council Member, Member Organisations
• Aku Sorainen Sorainen, Tallin
• Vasilisa Strizh Morgan Lewis, Moscow
• Lisa Walker Johnson Walker & Clark, Fort Myers, Florida
As part of this webinar, the IBA will be providing a virtual Networking Hub for attendees to join and chat with other participants.
The participants will have a chance to discuss in small groups the topics arisen during the conference and network. Moderators on each virtual table will sum up the results of discussion and report to the audience.