We have the pleasure of inviting you to a round table discussion on the recent developments in international arbitration in CIS countries
· Yaroslav Klimov, partner and Andrey Panov, senior associate at Norton Rose Fulbright (Moscow) "Update on recent developments in international arbitration in Russia"
· Vladimir Khvalei, partner at Baker & McKenzie (Moscow) and Chairman of the Russian Arbitration Association "Presentation of the Russian Arbitration Association"
· Ruth Mosch, counsel DIS (Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit, German Institution of Arbitration) "DIS experience with cases involving CIS countries"
· Tatyana Slipachuk, partner at Sayenko Kharenko (Kyiv) and President of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association "Presentation of the Ukrainian Arbitration Association and update on recent trends in judicial support to arbitration in Ukraine" Moderation
· Dr. Patricia Nacimiento, partner at Norton Rose Fulbright (Frankfurt). The round table discussion will conclude with a reception. We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: October 1, 2014 Time: 3:00 to 6:00 pm Venue: Norton Rose Fulbright LLP Taunustor 1 (TaunusTurm) 60310 Frankfurt am Main