English Law Week 2015 in Moscow, 30 November – 2 December 2015
The Law Society and the Bar Council of England and Wales in partnership with the British Russian Law Association, the Anglo Russian Law Association, the Russian Federal Chamber of Lawyers, and the Moscow Chamber of Advocates is holding the third English Law Week event in Moscow from 30 November to 2 December 2015.
English Law Week 2015 will bring together legal practitioners and in-house counsel from Russia, the CIS and England and Wales to promote legal links and businesses between the two jurisdictions.
The conference will include high profile panels chaired by leading legal experts from Russian and the UK focusing on the following topics:
· The relevance of English law to Russian businesses in 2015 and beyond;
· Corporate Governance;
· Recovering assets through bankruptcy and liquidation;
· Is London still an attractive arbitral venue for Russian businesses?;
· Enforcing debts through the English Courts; and
· Managing complex international disputes.
For further information, please visit the Law Society’s website.