The sixth issue of Arbitration.ru is dedicated to Scandinavian arbitration. The issue features articles discussing the amendments to the law on arbitration in Sweden, a country that historically hosted numerous disputes involving parties from the Soviet Union, and is now seat to many arbitration proceedings linked to Russia and other CIS countries.
Highlights of the issue:
- Arbitration.ru interviewing Annette Magnusson, SCC Secretary General.
- Fredrik Ringquist, head of the Moscow office of the biggest Scandinavian law firm Mannheimer Swartling, talks to Arbitration.ru Editor-in-chief Dmitry Artyukhov.
- Report from the seminar on arbitration legislation held at the Swedish Embassy in Moscow by the RAA Secretary General Roman Zykov.
- Infographics presenting the newest data by the Finnish Arbitration Institute (FAI).
- Reflections of the famous Swedish arbitrator Christer Söderlund on the phenomenon of a dissenting opinion.
- Analytical article by an arbitration practitioner Jan Kalish on the criteria for choosing an arbitrator in international commercial arbitration.
… And many more first-class articles. Enjoy your reading!
To download an e-version of the magazine, please follow the link.