Date: 12th November, 2015
Venue: ARARAT PARK HYATT MOSCOW, 4 Neglinnaya Street, Moscow, Russia
A one day conference presented by the IBA Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum and Russian Arbitration Association.
Now in its seventh year, this leading conference will once again bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest emerging developments and hot topics in Russian and CIS M&A law, as well as hosting input and commentary from some of the world’s leading experts in the field.
· Macroeconomic trends in M&A;
· Civil Code Reforms: New Rules for M&A Transactions;
· Cross Border M&A Transactions today: myths, realities, execution;
· Distressed Assets Cross-Border M&A in the Russian Market;
· Disputes: responsibility of shareholders and directors according to new Russian Civil Code; approach of Russian and foreign court in applying Russian law provisions regarding liability of shareholders and directors for the debts of the company; practical problems arising in insuring these risks, developing of the code practice related to shareholders disputes and similar things.
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and other experts in the mergers and acquisitions sector.
Co-Chairs of the Conference: Christian Herbst, Partner, Schoenherr Attorneys at Law; Senior Vice-Chair, IBA Corporate and M&A Committee, and Vassily Rudomino, Senior Partner, ALRUD Law Firm, IBA LPD Council Member.
Details of the event can be found on the official website: http://www.iba-ma.ru/en/
For more information regarding participation and registration, please send am e-mail to email@example.com